Photos by Keith Forster
Spring Weekend Retreat 2022
The following retreat will be taking place in 2022.
Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat: 20th – 22nd May 2022
Oxon Hoath is a stunning country estate in Kent. It hosts a variety of retreats during the year.
Following the success of previous Oxon Hoath retreat weekends, Tai Chi Way is offering a weekend of Tai Chi, Qigong and meditation with a chance to muse on the philosophy of Tai Chi through discussion on the Tao Te Ching.
You will learn short sequences of slow and flowing movements combined with breathing techniques to help relax and soothe body and mind.
- No previous Tai Chi experience is needed.
- Retreat details: Friday 20th – Sun. 22nd May.
- Cost: £375 per person, inclusive of all Tai Chi Way workshops, 2 nights shared accommodation and all meals.
- The food is all organic and grown on the grounds or on local farms.
- Tea and coffee corner (free)
- You are guaranteed to feel truly energised and nurtured after this weekend.
Payment is made via bank transfer in instalments. To book your place, contact us
Testimonial from past retreat weekends:
‘I would love to do another retreat with you , I so enjoyed it last year.’
‘Thank you for all the time and thought you put into the weekend, it was a great success and I look forward to the next one. ‘
1. Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat
9th – 11th July 2021
2. Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat
9th – 11th October 2020
3. Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat
1st – 3rd November 2019
4. Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat
16th – 18th November 2018