Autumn Weekend Retreat 2019
Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat 1st – 3rd November 2019 Oxon Hoath is a stunning country estate in Kent. It hosts a variety of retreats during the year.
Following the success of last year’s autumn Oxon Hoath retreat, Tai Chi Way is offering a weekend of Tai Chi, Qigong and meditation with a chance to muse on the philosophy of Tai Chi through discussion on the Tao Te Ching.
You will learn short sequences of slow and flowing movements combined with breathing techniques to help relax and soothe body and mind.
- No previous Tai Chi experience is needed.
- Retreat details: Friday 1st – Sun. 3rd Nov.
- Cost: £360 per person, inclusive all workshops, 2 nights shared accommodation and all meals.
- The food is all organic and grown on the grounds or on local farms.
- You are guaranteed to feel truly energised and nurtured after this weekend.
To book your place, contact us
Testimonial from 2018 retreat weekend:
‘I would love to do another retreat with you , I so enjoyed it last year.’
‘Thank you for all the time and thought you put into the weekend, it was a great success and I look forward to the next one. ‘
For more information contact us.
1. Oxon Hoath Tai Chi and Meditation Retreat
16th – 18th November 2018
Oxon Hoath is a stunning country estate in Kent. It hosts a variety of retreats during the year.